Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 5 detox Cleanse

Detox day 5 : Holly energy that contrast sure worked! Wolk up ready to get things done...had a very productive fun day. My closet hasn't looked this good since I moved in :)
Morning: Fruit and mint, ginger, hibiscus and rose-hip tea
Afternoon : Nori seaweed wraps stuffed with mashed avocado, a squeeze of lemon juice and salt topped with grated cucumber, shredded red leaf lettuce, chopped tomatoe and celery
Evening juiced : Apple, beet, celery, ginger, kale, carrot, lemon juice and salt.
Snack: Fruits and veggis.
Yoga: Pranayama: prep Kriyas: Kapalabhati and Nauli in the morning and a long evening asana practice. Had so much energy I felt like the energizer bunny... just kept going and going!
Note: Definetly feel like I have finally gotten over the cravings! Still not as focused as normal but really made some break throughs in my asana practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment