Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mexico teacher training retreat: Update


Hola from Baja!!

We are about to start week four of teacher training.
My students are working so hard and I so appreciate the effort they are putting in! Now that most of the detoxing is behind us, it's full steam ahead.
I'm looking forward to another round of chair Yoga practicums tomorrow... Last week's practicums made me feel overwhelmingly proud: I witnessed the result of years of hard work and discipline these students have put into their study of Yoga. Seniors of the world: chair Yoga is on the way!!!
Our evening dinners which we cook in groups of three have become rather gourmet! From quesadilas, baked potatoes, memorable salads... to tonight's chilli and home baked corn bread. Who though healthy could be so tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment